Purity Hemp Co is excited to announce our new partnership with Stacy Rae, #1 Best Selling Amazon Author of In the Kitchen with the CBD Recipe Guru, teaching you the “hows” plus all the benefits of cooking with CBD.
Over the next few weeks, Stacy will be sharing with us CBD-licious recipes, backed by science and supported by doctors, that may help you get healthy, not high.
From bite-sized canapes and tasty sides to scrumptious mains, indulgent desserts, juicy cocktails, and mocktails – all just in time for party season!
We will also be putting together a co-branded, exclusive giveaway, to celebrate our new collaboration in the form of a mini cookery book that you can download for FREE. Inside will contain a mouth-watering tasting menu, or a sample selection if you like, of her favourite CBD recipes for you to try at home this Christmas.
Cooking with CBD – How it works and why!
CBD (Cannabidiol) is a naturally occurring compound (Cannabinoid) that is extracted from both the hemp and marijuana plants. When taken as a regular supplement, CBD can help optimise our wellbeing, as well as potentially improve symptoms of pain, inflammation, anxiety, stress, and poor sleep, plus it has also been used as a possible treatment for severe seizures and cancer.
CBD oil can be consumed by ingesting the oil itself, by eating it when used in cooking or baking, or even by drinking it! Purity Hemp Co’s high-quality broad-spectrum CBD oil is 100% safe and BSCG certified – meaning you won’t fail a drug test!
Purity Hemp Co also has a collection of appetising CBD-infused beverages that work well as a base for cocktails and mocktails – we will be sharing Stacy’s recipes for these too!
Cooking with CBD is a great, alternative, way to get your daily intake that is fun and tasty too – infusing the potential health benefits of the product into delicious, sweet treats!
Here are a few tips to get started…
- Use a high-quality CBD oil: Quality matters, ideally go for a broad-spectrum oil to maximise the health benefits, and always shop with a reputable brand.
- Start low and go slow: When starting out only use a small amount of CBD in your dish to begin. As you get familiar with it, you can start increasing until you find the right levels for your needs.
- Store your oil in a cool, dry place out of direct light to keep it fresh and retain its strength for longer.
What Happens when you cook with CBD
CBD has many unique properties that aren’t typically found in other ingredients, so
understanding how to cook with it is critical. Below are a few key things to remember:
- CBD does not pair well with heat, so it is best to use in recipes that don’t require a lot of heat, or high temperatures, to make. High temperatures alter the composition of CBD and will reduce its effectiveness and the benefits it has to offer.
- Our CBD works best in recipes with some sort of fat in them: CBD is not naturally water soluble, so oil, butter, etc. are all good options when it comes to cooking with CBD.
- Try adding a few drops of CBD oil to your favourite recipes: You can add it to salad dressings, smoothies, coconut oil, butter, or baking… the list is endless!
Know where your CBD comes from
Finally, it is important to know where your CBD comes from, whether is it high quality and what type of CBD are you using – isolate, broad-spectrum or full-spectrum?
Both the team at Purity Hemp Co and Stacy Rae, when cooking, like to work exclusively with hemp-derived, non-THC-containing CBD oils and products. In other words – CBD without the high.
Purity Hemp Co’s award-winning, broad-spectrum, CBD oils and products can be traced from seed to shelf, meaning we can tell you exactly where your CBD comes from. All our products are also 100% Organic, contain zero THC, is FSA approved, and are gluten-free and vegan friendly.
Give the Gift of Wellness this year – buy Stacy’s Book
The perfect Christmas Gift for all the Foodies in your lives that shows you care about their wellbeing whilst feeding their passion (literally)! Be sure to be quick though, we only have 10 of these exclusive bundles available – once they are gone, they are gone!
Stay in the know…
You can also put your name down to be notified when our FREE mini-cookbook download is released.
More on Stacy Rae # 1 Best Selling Author of In the Kitchen with the CBD Recipe Guru
- Learn more about Stacy on her website: cbdrecipeguru.com
- Follow Stacy on Instagram (Please also include Linked In & Facebook too. Thank you.)
Copyright Stacy Rae and Purity Hemp Company 2022